Sunday, December 20, 2009

When life ends, it literally goes down the toilet...

As some of you may know, I got fish. Well yesterday was a sad day as there were two casualties after all my rainbow shark started dying immediately following a routine water change. To be honest, I cannot tell you what may have caused it. I've done this a billion times, and they have been through this a billion times. After a couple hours all but two of the shark snapped out of it. One of my rainbow had jumped out and was found about 10 feet away in the living room. The other was the red tail, which has always had issues with health. Crazy thing about the red tail is that he actually was improving quite well, then suddenly you could see he was in bad shape. Oh well... So long guys.

Rainbow Shark
Red Tailed Shark

On a happier note, Jim, Mike and Mel, Jared, Dad, and I all went to see Avatar yesterday. All I can say is be careful about that drink, because 2 hours into the 3 hour movie it came back to haunt me with a vengeance. I regretfully stand up and felt the effects of the 3-D or the darkness or sitting, I'll never know, but as soon as I stood up and stated making my way down the isle, I instantly lost my balance and almost fell over the row ahead of me, only to step on Jared's popcorn, and a few poor people's feet as I bumbled down the row. When I got back I then came across another fun adventure that was a first. Ever walk into a full 3-D movie theatre looking for your party? Not simple when everybody looks the same with those big goofy glasses in the dark.

Oh well, Avatar was hands down amazing. Can't wait until it comes out. Go see it in 3-D IMAX while you can.

1 comment:

DrTom said...

The picture at

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LigS6z64iiM/Sy5ec_11HmI/AAAAAAAAAIk/IAh0oEOmsYs/s320/red_fin_shark_091013a_w0480.jpg

is our property and you are using it in violation of international copyright. Remove it immediately.

AquariumFish.net