Monday, November 30, 2009

The other santa from the block...

So I just received word that the CP-e mount is not coming from Brown Santa. No... it's actually coming from his pasty white twin.

WHITE SANTA!

There is very little significance between these two santas. Both bring joy when they arrive at our doors within 7-10 business days...


Sometimes, like most brother's they have been known to argue and quarrel about whom is more superior. Honestly I don't give a hoot. I just know they are currently bringing me this!


So, here's today's awkward experience. I'm making my way back to the clinic after dropping off a specimen, and as I exit the stairwell I enter the hallway, see a lady bent over tending to a baby in a stroller, which is normally no big deal. What made this awkward was not so much her, but her husband who decided to make his move by raising hand high in the air to give her the spank of the century. This could have just been odd timing for me, (and truthfully I wouldn't really care anyways) but what was funny about it all was the look on the husband's face when he realized I had just walked in on the scene and froze dead in his tracks 'cause there was no way he was getting out of that one. He was busted. As I tried everything I could do to stay composed and just walk by as if I didn't see anything, his face just shot bright red, he just smiled and as I made it a little down the hall, I hear him laughing and whispering to his wife about what just occurred. I take my hat off to him though. I mean shoot, you're married. Why not?

As I was opening the door to our clinic, I could hear a crack of thunder in the distance. Job well done sir! Lord Vader is proud of you!

No comments: