Sunday, November 29, 2009

Waiting for Brown Santa...

That's right folks, straight from the north pole (only next door) is the fat man in red's jolly ol' cousin. Unlike his shy and trespassing neighbor, Brown Santa is a little nicer. When it comes to waiting for that new bike, mom's flowers, camping gear, shoes for your girlfriend, (or in my current case, a CP-e Wishbone bottom transmission mount), all you have to do is tell him what you'd like, and he arrives within only a few days!

I just can't wait. I've been a good boy and the final piece to my new transmission is bound to arrive any day now. :D

I've been going crazy, there was a slight hic-up at his workshop and he was never told about my mount, thus causing me to wait a whole month for it :( but everything is OK because he was sorry and that he'll be back at my house within the next couple days. *JOY!*
Speaking of Santas, for those of you who know and really love me, here are a few things off of my list..

Black Diamond Mesa Tent5.10 Tennies
Line 6 Micro Spider amplifier
Guitar Stand
Tripod microphone stand w/ boom





No comments: