Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Where were ya when they passed out the brains???

Seriously folks. It happened again. This morning was entirely different from yesterday, with lots and LOTS of bright happy sunshine. What gets me though, is as I'm entering the on-ramp to a tollway, I look ahead and behold not one but 3 construction workers just STANDING in the middle of the road! Any cones? Nope. Any sign of any shape, size or form? Na-ah. The 2 of them are just standing around watching as another is scooping small clumps of mud off the road. So like before I'm forced to slow the crud down as the dude with the shovel is just looking at me before moving to the side and waving "hello".

Now don't think that I'm hating on these construction dudes, but ya know, it's called "safety" for a reason... Next time give us drivers some sort of advanced warning before we hit y'all.

Not much I can think about except for a random craving for waffles...

No comments: